Come Join our staff of experienced technologist and help us bring a “peace of mind” to our communities!!
POM is in search of Per Diem Techs who are available to cover when we have shortages in our permanent staff members due to vacations, time off (planned or unplanned) or illnesses. Many of our Per Diems eventually become permanent members of our staff in full or part-time positions, so please confidently apply.
- Performs CT’s according to protocol and age specific needs
- Maintains and monitors patient environment, adheres to safety procedure and contributes to the security and maintenance of equipment.
- Patient interface to ascertain history and communicate exam details
- Review patient charts for missed clinical information and/or consent
- Transfer of images to other locations as needed
- Perform contrast injections
- Coordinate scan protocols with radiologist
- Interact with supervisor on problem issues
- Perform all quality procedures as required
Send us your resume if you:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in your field of specialty
- Have experience on a GE (or similar machine) a plus
- Have Knowledge of cross sectional anatomy and CT concepts to include head, body, & Spine
- Are a People Person with great customer service skills
- Are Computer Savvy
- Are Appropriately Licensed and/or credentialed
- A team player