Come Join our staff of experienced technologist and help us bring a “peace of mind” to our communities!!
POM is in search of Per Diem Techs who are available to cover when we have shortages in our permanent staff members due to vacations, time off (planned or unplanned) or illnesses. Many of our Per Diems eventually become permanent members of our staff in full or part-time positions, so please confidently apply.
- Maintains and monitors patient environment, adheres to safety procedure and contributes to the security and maintenance of equipment.
- Patient interface to ascertain history and communicates exam details
- Review patient charts for missed clinical information and/or consent
- Transfer of images to other locations as needed
- Performs contrast injections
- Interacts with supervisor on problem issues
- Perform all quality procedures as required
- Comfortable with power injectors
Send us your resume if you:
- Have considerable experience with orthopedic, neurological, oncological, vascular, breast, prostate and body studies
- Have high-field experience
- Are Bilingual
- Has knowledge of cross sectional anatomy and MRI concepts to include, head body, MSK spine and MRA imaging.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience
- Are Computer Savvy
- Are appropriately licensed and/or credentialed
- Are a people person with great customer service skills